Mr. Krugman's concentration is in all aspects of trademark prosecution, counseling, and both Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and federal court litigation.
Mr. Krugman, formerly an Administrative Trademark Judge with the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, is the author of the treatise "Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Practice and Procedure" published by Thomson/West, and updated annually.
He is a former Chair of the USPTO Trademark Public Advisory Committee and a past co-chair of the DC Bar Intellectual Property Law Section Steering Committee. He a former Adjunct Professor at the Catholic University School of Law in Washington DC.
Mr. Krugman has frequently lectured and spoken on various trademark law topics at seminars and conferences sponsored by various bar associations and professional associations thoughout the United States, as well as in Europe and in Asia. He has also served as a trademark law expert in federal court litigations.
He is a member of INTA, AIPLA, and the IP Section of the ABA. He is a former member of the Editorial Board of the Trademark Reporter.
- Listed in the Who's Who Legal: Trademark 2015
- Named among "Best of the Best" of top U.S. Trademark Attorneys by Euromoney Legal Expert Group, 2017
- Recognized among Managing Intellectual Property's IP Stars USA, 2017 for leadership and expertise in trademark law
- Named in "Guide to the World's Leading Trademark Practitioners"-Euromoney Legal Media Group
- Named to "The International Who's Who of Trademark Lawyers"
- Named as one of Washington DC's Leading Trademark Professionals -World Trademark Review 1000, 2018